Paul Stevenson is a Senior Associate Attorney at Ritter Spencer Cheng PLLC with a particular interest in the practice areas of trademark law, hemp and cannabis law, and business and corporate law. Paul is an experienced trademark attorney. He has successfully secured registration of dozens of federal trademarks for his clients, responded to numerous office actions, and manages worldwide trademark portfolios. His trademark practice also encompasses transactional issues such as trademark licensing, consent and coexistence agreements, and assignments.
In addition to his trademark experience, Paul represents clients in every facet of the cannabis and hemp industries, including dispensaries, growers, processors, manufacturers, retailers, and more for their business and trademark needs. His transactional practice focuses on licensing, regulatory compliance, and other business matters.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Juris Doctorate, with Distinction
- University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Arts, High Honors, Russian and Sociology
- State Bar of Texas (October 2019)
- Dallas Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court, Associate
- “Hitting the Mark on Hemp Trademarks,” Texas Hemp Reporter, March 9, 2021
- November 5, 2021: Delivered speech about cannabis and hemp trademarks at the Lucky Leaf Expo in Houston, Texas